From Physics 111-Lab Wiki
First get the Pink 111 Lab Radiation User Safety Form from a 111-Lab staff person.
- Watch the Physics 111-Lab Radiation Safety Video.
- Read the Sealed Source Training. Print out the last page and sign it. Do not send to EH&S.
- Next complete all three modules of the EH&S Training for Radiation Producing Machines (RPM): Module 1, Module 2, Module 3. Print the completion certificates at the end of each training. Do not send to EH&S.
- Read the 111-Lab Radiation Sheets, which contain the following:
- our Radiation Use Authorization (RUA #3271)
- Physics Department Emergency Assistance and Safety Contacts
- UC Berkeley Radioisotope Safety & Emergency Procedures
Now you can fill out, initial, and sign the pink sheet. Turn the following in to Don Orlando to get your radiation ring:
- 111 Lab Radiation User Safety Form (pink)
- Sealed Source User Record of Training Completion
- 3 EH&S RPM certificates of completion